Bob combines lean thinking with organizational development to sprout new mindsets. By opening spaces for people to innovate, pent up creative energy is unleashed. He blends techniques together to create a fun and engaging customer experience.
Bob has over 20 years of hands-on experience in the aerospace, health care, food, and automotive industries. He holds a Bachelors of Science degree in Industrial Technology, and a Master of Science degree in Manufacturing Systems. Bob is also an American Society for Quality (ASQ) Certified Six Sigma Black Belt.
Bob presented “The Pizza Game VSM Simulation” at the 2009 ASQ Lean and Six Sigma Conference, “Service Excellence in Action: Applying Real World Examples” at the 2011 ASQ Lean and Six Sigma Conference, and is presenting “Gemba Walks for Service Excellence: Real-world Examples” at the ASQ World Conference on Quality and Improvement in May 2012.
- “Bob’s facilitation skills are great! He made us work through the issues, and knows when to step in with enthusiasm and passion for improvements.”
- “Bob helped by asking questions until we came up with a better way.”
- “Bob made the principles easy to grasp, and coached us through getting stuck.”
- “Bob makes things come to life! He is full of energy, very knowledgeable and smart. I couldn’t have asked for a better teacher.”
- “My expectation was totally different, and I thought this was going to be hard. It was meaningful and fun!”